Sounds of Silence Snowshoe Tour – a Lapland Hike in The Arctic Wilderness
Embrace the serenity of the northern Arctic Woods on this guided snowshoe hike! Like no other Lapland tour, be inspired by the true sounds of silence!
- Experience winter in an Arctic Woodland
- Be Revived by the Great Outdoors
- Relax by the cosy campfire in the Wilderness with refreshments
There is nothing quite like the Arctic wilderness of Finnish Lapland for true peace and serenity. Take time for your mind, body and soul by joining this most wonderful and uplifting of Lapland trips, a snowshoe hike through the picturesque countryside and snow covered woodlands of Lapland. Guided all the way, this hike of three hours duration takes you to some of the most unspoiled wilderness in the world, where you will thrill at amazing scenery and breathe air fresher than any other. You will also enjoy relaxing by the campfire with refreshments while you soak up the pristine atmosphere.
- Operates Tuesdays and Fridays
- Guided Snowshoe Hike
- Refreshments by the Campfire
- Duration: 3 hours
- Suitable for Adults and Children aged over 12 years
- Hotel accommodation
- International and domestic flight to Rovaniemi