A great way to try out a new winter sport – and maybe snowshoeing holidays will appeal after this tour! Meet outside the hotel for instruction from your guide on how to use the snowshoes, then go hiking Finland-style through deep, powdery snow covering the Iso Syote hilltop. Spectacular views and natural snow sculptures will delight. Your guide will point out animal tracks and evidence of birds on the snow. A short break for a rest will include hot drinks and cookies to refuel for the hike back to the hotel.
Snowshoe Hiking Trip. Iso-Syöte
Snowshoe Hiking in Finland’s picturesque Iso Syote area, through deep powdery snow to the hilltop for amazing views.
- The safari does not require any previous experience
- Safari outfit
- Hot drink (coffee / tea and buns)
- Guide services, driving instructions, insurances and fuel
- The mentioned durations are approximate times, depending on weather, track conditions and (driving)
capability of the participants
- Guaranteed departures unless otherwise mentioned
- Hotel accommodation
- International, domestic flights and trains
- Single driving supplement (check the price in “Options”)