Visit by Snowmobiles to a Reindeer Farm. Iso-Syöte
Join a fun snowmobile safari through the snowy landscape to a reindeer farm for all it has to offer.
- The safari does not require any previous experience
Join this fun snowmobile safari. You will travel through picturesque snowy forests and over frozen lakes to an authentic farm for reindeer – Lapland’s native animals. Learn all about the farm and the practice of reindeer herding in an interesting and informative presentation, followed by the opportunity to ride in a reindeer-pulled sledge (just like Santa!). Coffee and pulla will be served in the kota before you return to your hotel at the conclusion of the snowmobile tour. Duration is approximately three hours.
- Snowmobile usage (2 adults per snowmobile)
- Safari outfit
- Hot drink (coffee / tea and buns)
- Guide services, driving instructions, insurances and fuel
- For snowmobile driving an insurance self liability is valid of € 800 per accident
- The mentioned durations are approximate times, depending on weather, track conditions and (driving)
capability of the participants
- Guaranteed departures unless otherwise mentioned
- Hotel accommodation
- International, domestic flights and trains
- Single driving supplement (check the price in “Options”)