Snowmobile Safari to Reindeer Farm. Rovaniemi, Lapland
Learn about Lappish culture and explore a snowmobile to get to reindeer farm.
- Unforgettable reindeer driving experience
- Snowmobile driving
- International reindeer driver’s license
- Ceremony of crossing the Arctic Circle
A snowmobile safari to a reindeer farm. First you will learn about our Lappish culture and reindeer husbandry. Everyone who passes a reindeer driving test will be issued an international reindeer driver’s license and you have
the possibility of participating in a special Lapp ceremony of crossing the Arctic Circle. Enjoy a cup of hot coffee or berry juice before returning back to town.
- Snowmobile ride (2 persons by snowmobile taking turn)
- Hot drinks
- Hotel accommodation
- International and domestic flights
- The discount is applied for children seating in a sled that is attached to the guide’s snowmobile.
- Children over 140 cm can be seated with adult on the snowmobile (an adult price will be applied).
- Every snowmobile is shared by two persons taking turns.
- Personal liability 980EUR is shared between 2 driving guests.
- Snowmobile driver must be more than 18 y.o. with a driving license.