Santa Claus Summer Safari. Rovaniemi, Lapland
153 € p.p.
We welcome you to come and experience the most important elements of the magical ambience of Lapland!
- Amazing cruise on Kemijoki and Ounasjoki rivers
- Beautiful landscapes of Lappish nature
- Ceremonial crossing of the Arctic Circle
- Visit to the home of Lappish family
- Delicious Lappish lunch
Your adventure begins with a refreshing cruise on a traditional riverboat along the Lapland rivers. A visit to the home of Lappish family and their workshop is the first stop. Then the riverboat will take you to a local reindeer farm, where you can learn about Lappish culture and reindeer rearing. Enjoy a delicious Lappish lunch and participate in a ceremonial crossing of the Arctic Circle! In the afternoon, the tour continues by car to the Santa Claus Village for a meeting with Mr. Claus himself, after which you have a chance to do some shopping before returning to the city.
- All safaris include outdoor clothing (rubber boots/hiking shoes and rain cloaks) and guide services in English.
- Hotel accommodation