Reindeer Safari in Old Fashioned Style. Iso-Syöte
Sit back and relax and travel by Lapland reindeer and sleigh through a winter wonderland in the Syote region.
- The safari does not require any previous experience
What could be a more relaxing and traditional way to travel than by old-fashioned reindeer safari – complete with quaint sleighs? This 2.5 – 3 hour tour takes you over powdery, snowy trails in the traditional Lappish reindeer caravan style: reindeer are connected to each other by rope, as they pull the sleighs along in tandem. You will enjoy spectacular scenery from your comfortable spot in your sleigh, and coffee and snacks are served in a kota.
- Reindeer safari (2 adults per sled)
- Coffee and snack
- Safari outfit
- Guaranteed departures unless otherwise mentioned
- Hotel accommodation
- International, domestic flights and trains
- Single driving supplement (check the price in “Options”)