Northern Light Safari. Iso-Syöte
A nighttime safari for seeing the Northern Lights – if we’re lucky! Admire the twinkling stars in the Arctic night sky by the campfire.
- The safari does not require any previous experience
No winter trip to Scandinavia is complete without seeing the Northern Lights. Also known as the Aurora Borealis, a glimpse of this amazing natural phenomenon is the highlight of any Arctic vacation. This nighttime snowmobile safari departs at 8pm from the hotel and the atmosphere while driving through snowy forests is at night particularly special. The tour stops to view the outstanding Arctic night sky and its millions of stars, before coffee by the open campfire. With a little luck, Nature will put on a show and you’ll see the Northern Lights! This tour is of three hours duration.
- Snowmobile usage (2 adults per snowmobile)
- Safari outfit
- Hot drink (coffee / tea and buns)
- Guide services, driving instructions, insurances and fuel
- For snowmobile driving an insurance self liability is valid of € 800 per accident
- The mentioned durations are approximate times, depending on weather, track conditions and (driving)
capability of the participants
- Guaranteed departures unless otherwise mentioned
- Hotel accommodation
- International, domestic flights and trains
- Single driving supplement (check the price in “Options”)