Husky Safari 12km and Husky Farm by Car. Iso-Syöte
Dog Sledding in Lapland! Transfer by car to a husky farm where you’ll meet the dogs and enjoy a 12km Husky Safari.
- The safari does not require any previous experience
Ever wanted to go dog sledding in Lapland? This half-day trip will delight all animal and nature lovers! You will be transported by car to the husky farm, where you’ll meet lots of furry, excited friends who are eager to get the fun started. Meet your dog sled team and be instructed in riding and driving the sleds, then embark on your husky safari: Finland is the place to try this fun and exciting winter sport. The safari follows trails through pristine snowy forests and over frozen lakes; there will be stops en route for driver swaps and photo opportunities.
- Huski usage (2 adults per dog team)
- Safari outfit
- Guide services, driving instructions, insurances and fuel
- For snowmobile driving an insurance self liability is valid of € 800 per accident
- The mentioned durations are approximate times, depending on weather, track conditions and (driving)
capability of the participants
- Guaranteed departures unless otherwise mentioned
- Hotel accommodation
- International, domestic flights and trains
- Single driving supplement (check the price in “Options”)