Your husky safari day begins with transport to the husky farm where these friendliest of dogs wait eagerly for the adventure to begin. After an introduction to the dog sledding team, you will be given instruction on how to ride husky sledges. Then you’re off! This safari passes through wintry forests, icy lakes and scenic hills surrounding Iso Syote. A short lunch break in the middle of the day by the campfire for sandwiches will refresh you before continuing on your way. The tour covers approximately 25-40 kilometres. This is possibly the finest all-day husky safari Finland has to offer.
Husky Safari with Campfire Lunch. Iso-Syöte
Animal lovers and adventurers will love this full day husky safari Lapland-style: dog sledding and a campfire lunch.
- The safari does not require any previous experience
- Snowmobile usage (2 adults per dog team and max. 1 child)
- Safari outfit
- Hot drink (coffee / tea and buns)
- Guide services, driving instructions, insurances and fuel
- The mentioned durations are approximate times, depending on weather, track conditions and (driving)
capability of the participants
- Guaranteed departures unless otherwise mentioned
- Hotel accommodation
- International, domestic flights and trains
- Single driving supplement (check the price in “Options”)
There are no reviews yet.