Heritage Fjord Safari in Flam
The heritage fjord safari in Flam takes you through Aurlandsfjord and Nærøyfjord, giving you a glimpse of the heritage listed Gudvangen valley. Soak up the awe-inspiring views as your expert local guide paints a vivid picture of Norwegian history and culture. There are so many highlights to admire, including an iconic Sognefjord waterfall – the perfect change to capture some of your priceless memories.
Introducing the heritage fjord safari – Flam’s go to tour for UNESCO listed wonders. Departing from Flam, you’ll be whisked away on an exciting rib boat ride through the crystal waters of Aurlandsfjord and Nærøyfjord. With a maximum of 12 guests, the tour offers a personal experience, with expert tour guides providing local knowledge, abundant history and plenty of intriguing stories.
Don’t forget your camera on the heritage fjord safari. We’ll make sure to pause for some of the most incredible views and points of interest, including a magical natural waterfall.
Ready for even more? We’ll continue to Gudvangen, giving you unforgettable views of the iconic Sognefjord valley. Simply stunning.
Get all the Sognefjord highlights on the heritage fjord safari:
- Flam-departing rib boat ride with expert local tour guide
- Stunning views of Nærøyfjord and Aurlandsfjord
- Continuing on to the captivating Gudvangen valley
- Pauses at all the best sites for pictures and fascinating stories
- Rib boat tour of Nærøyfjord and Aurlandsfjord, taking in Gudvangen
- Fascinating guided tour from a local expert
- Pauses for explanation and pictures at all of the best spots along the way