Helsinki to St Petersburg. 3 Day Visa Free Cruise
from 395 € p.p.
Embark on the beautiful Baltic with this delightful round trip three day cruise from Helsinki to St Petersburg. Russia’s cultural capital awaits!
- Round trip from Helsinki to St. Petersburg by a comfortable cruise ferry boat
- Full day private guided tour of St. Petersburg with lunch
- Russian visa is not required! (click to read more…)
- No restrictions in St. Petersburg for the visa free travelers
Astonishing travel to St. Petersburg
The beauty, majesty, and grandeur of old Russia await. This Helsinki cruise east across the Baltic by luxury ferry boat is amongst the most enjoyable cruises to St Petersburg; choose your cabin class to suit on the newly renovated cruise ferry and travel in comfort and style. St Petersburg has so much to offer the discerning tourist: breathtaking palaces of the Tsars, the Mariinsky Theatre, Vodka Museums, amazing architecture – there is something for everyone.
This three day round trip from Helsinki to St Petersburg will delight any traveller.
Not requiring a Russian visa, you will be invigorated by Baltic sea air as you embark on the Helsinki Cruise ferry boat for the cultural capital of Russia. St Petersburg is at your leisure and or you will join the “Full Day Sightseeing Tour”: experience the beauty and grandeur of Tsars’ Palaces, the Mariinsky Theatre, and the many other treats this 18th Century city has to offer.
Accommodation onboard, transfers, breakfasts and some excursions are included, and the city break can be tailored to suit you.
DAY 1 – Helsinki Cruise to St Petersburg
Helsinki at your leisure: The MS Princess Anastassia cruise-ferry departs from the harbour at 19:00; why not explore and enjoy Finland’s cosmopolitan capital city throughout the day? Winner of the 2012 award for Design Capital of the World, Helsinki is compact and very easy to get around with a superior public transport system. Visit the open air markets, the Rock Church, or shop in the designer boutiques before you step onboard and set sail…
DAY 2 – Discover St Petersburg
Enjoy a hearty buffet breakfast onboard (optional), and arrive in Russia’s cultural capital at 09:00 am.
You will be greeted at the harbour by a friendly, highly qualified, English-speaking guide for a private half-day sightseeing tour of this beautiful and impressive eighteenth century city.
Full day sightseeing tour includes panoramic tour of St Petersburg, you will see major attractions and main streets. Then you will be taken for a lunch in a traditional Russian restaurant: sample traditional Russian food, including Borsch (the local beetroot soup), a main dish, dessert and coffee/tea. Afterwards visit the best of the historic sights of this cultural capital city:
• The Peter and Paul Fortress – founded by Peter the Great in 1703, this citadel was the first building in St Petersburg. It is now the central part of the State Museum of saint Petersburg History.
• The Hermitage Museum – founded by Catherine the Great in 1764, this is one of the world’s largest and oldest museums, and has been an art and culture site open to the public since 1852. It’s vast collections are housed along the Palace Embankment, in six buildings including the Winter Palace.
• Kazan Cathedral – this Russian Orthodox Church is dedicated to Russia’s most venerated religious icon, Our Lady of Kazan. Located on the Nevsky Prospekt, this is a spectacular building both architecturally and in terms of grandeur.
At 17:00 you will be transfered back to the harbour for the check-in.
You can add any optional tour to this day by clicking on the “Optional Extras” tab.
If you want, you can spend the day in St Petersburg is at your leisure without our guides..
Departure at 19:00 for return voyage to Helsinki via MS Princess Anastassia.
DAY 3 – Return Cruise and Arrival in Helsinki
The cruiser arrives in Helsinki at 07:00 after breakfast onboard. Optional sightseeing tours of Helsinki are available – please see the Optional Extras tab for more information.
This tour is only available for individual travelers. There will be no other guests on the tour.
- Meet your private guide and driver at harbour
- Panoramic Tour of St Petersburg
- Visit Peter and Paul Fortress
- Lunch in one of the famous local restaurants
- Visit Hermitage
- Visit Kazan Cathedral
- Free time for souvenir shopping and walking on your own
- Transfer back to harbour
- Round trip cruise Helsinki to St Petersburg by cruise ferry boat in a cabin of your choice
- Transfer by minibus from harbour to the city center of St. Petersburg
- Free time for visits and souvenir shopping
There are now any restrictions for this tour. You are free to go anywhere in St. Petersburg with our guide or without if you wish.
- Meals onboard (optional)
MS Princess Maria is a cruise ferry wich was built in Finland.
General ccharacteristics: tonnage 33575 GRT, length 116.10m, beam 28.46m, capacity 1760 passengers and 305 cars.
9 m²/ 2-4 persons/ decks 4, 5, 6.
Watch the starry sky right out of your cabin’s window at nights, and enjoy the gentle sunbeams breaking through the curtains in the mornings. Convenient closet for your clothes, air conditioner and wonderful bathroom – that’s all you need for relaxation and the perfect beginning of a new day. For a child aged 7 years old requires a bed in the cabin, as for an adult.
9 m²/ 2-4 persons/ decks 4, 5, 6.
A great combination of price and quality! A cabin for 2-4 person is air conditioned and has a wonderful bathroom. It’s so relaxing to stretch out on a soft bed after a bright day! For a child aged 7 years old requires a bed in the cabin, as for an adult.
Get your price and book online
You may also like
4 Day Baltic Sea Cruise from Helsinki to St. Petersburg. Visa Freefrom 235 € Book Online
One Day Tallinn Cruise from Helsinkifrom 125 € p.p. Book Online
Baltic Tours: Three of Finest Capital Cities: Helsinki, Stockholm and Tallinn on a Luxurious Silja Linefrom 455 € p.p. Book Online
Helsinki to St Petersburg. 6 Day Russia Visa Free Travelfrom 295 € p.p. Book Online