Fjord Safari from Flam
Jump on board for our fun-filled fjord safari. Flam departure is followed by 90 minutes of non-stop beauty. Endless mountain landscapes and crystal waters await in Aurlandsfjord and UNESCO-listed Nærøyfjord. Get your camera ready for regular stops, where we’ll take a closer look at some of the best wildlife and scenery, with knowledge-packed stories from our expert local guides.
What’s the best way to enjoy a fjord safari from Flam? Rib boat of course. Take an adventure through the spectacular Aurlandsfjord and Nærøyfjord, with regular stops to see the most fascinating and breath-taking highlights. Local guides are on hand to captivate you with their in-depth knowledge and unique stories.
Nærøyfjord is a UNESCO World Heritage site – and for good reason too. Stretching 18 kilometres, the vast deep waters run between towering mountains with some of the most magnificent surroundings in the world. Travelling through mountains over a kilometre high, you’ll even be able to get up close and personal with a magical natural waterfall.
Experience a true fjord safari packed full of amazing natural beauty:
- Rib boat tour of UNESCO World Heritage Nærøyfjord
- Stunning views of Nærøyfjord and Aurlandsfjord
- Expert guide on-board with fascinating local knowledge
- Learn all about Norwegian culture from the local experts
- Rib boat tour of Nærøyfjord
- Fascinating commentary and knowledge from expert local guide
- Regular stops at all the stunning highlights