3 Day Stockholm Tour
Explore the Venice of Scandinavia in luxury with this stunning 3 Day Stockholm Tour package. Sailing from Helsinki to Stockholm on a deluxe Silja Cruise, you can experience the unique sea breeze of the Baltic while you take in its vast, incredible views. Arriving on the second day, you’ll have plenty of time to enjoy the guided walking tour as well as discovering the abundance of sights and tourist attractions Stockholm has to offer.
Comfort and indulgence are ensured for your return trip as you spend a second night aboard a magnificent Silja cruise liner following your Stockholm tour.
• 2 nights on board a stunning Silja Line Cruise ship from Helsinki to Stockholm, returning on the third day
• 4-hour guided tour of Stockholm’s famous landmarks including the beautiful cobbled streets and archaic architecture of Gamla Stan
• Access and guided tour of the majestic Royal Palace, Stockholm
• Time to roam Stockholm’s historic centre, with transfers included
Day 1 – Helsinki to Stockholm Cruise
Your exhilarating experience begins the minute you set sail on the Silja Line. Take in the stunning scenery as you sail on one of two luxury cruise liners, the Serenade or the Symphony. With a plethora of outstanding restaurants and fast food outlets, you’ll never be stuck finding something delicious to eat.
A fantastic new playroom for children and renewed family cabins. In addition to renewed commodore and deluxe cabins – make this cruise perfect for families. When it’s time for the parents to unwind, the upgraded Oasis Spa provides a serene environment for total relaxation. Is shopping your thing? The huge Tax Free Superstore, on-board both ships, is twice the size of your standard outlet!
Day 2 – Discover Stockholm
After a magnificent, tranquil overnight journey, you will reach Stockholm at around 9.30. Our delightful guide will welcome you and start the tour. A short trip on the metro – tickets included – will take you to the encapsulating city centre for your Stockholm tour. This is where your sightseeing begins. An intriguing, engaging and wholly enjoyable walking tour guides you through the most fascinating parts of the wonderful Swedish city. Soak up the beauty of Gamla Stan, the famous old town of Stockholm, and visit the extraordinary Royal Palace – the official residence of His Majesty the King of Sweden.
With over 600 rooms, 717 balusters, 242 volutes and 972 windows, the palace is a masterpiece of Italian Baroque architecture. Inside, you’re treated to 18th century interiors, with stunning attractions such as Ordenssalarna – the Halls of the Orders of Chivalry – and Rikssalen, the Hall of State, with Queen Kristina’s beautiful silver throne. The site is also home to four stimulating museums, each with their own unique and thought-provoking exhibitions (entrance fees not included):
• The Tre Kronor museum tells the fascinating story of the Tre Kronor Castle, former home to the Monarchy. This Castle was destroyed by a fire in 1697.
• Gustav III’s museum of antiquities houses a collection of over 200 antique sculptures, collected by King Gustav III in the 18th Century.
• Livrustkammaren – the armoury – is the oldest museum in Sweden. Gaze in awe as you’re presented with royal costumes and armour along with coronation carriages and truly regal coaches from the Royal Stable.
• The Treasury is a feast of regalia. A vast collection of crowns, swords, orbs and sceptres are a joy to behold.
After this stimulating city tour, it’s over to you. With a 16.45 departure back to Helsinki, you’ll have plenty of time to take in even more of the beautiful tourist attractions, culture and cuisine that Stockholm has to offer.
If the four-hour walking tour isn’t for you, you can also book a three-hour sightseeing tour by car or condensed one-hour walking tour.
Day 3 – Arrival in Helsinki
Your third day will ease you back into reality. Enjoy the countless luxuries of the amazing Silja cruise liner as you sail back to Helsinki. Arriving at Helsinki at 9.55, this journey is sure to be as lavish and relaxing as the first, with another chance to experience the awe-inspiring views. The perfect way to finish an unforgettable trip.
Contact us today to discuss your Stockholm discovery. Our superb rates and exceptional service on the 3 Day Stockholm Tour are sure to set you up for an unforgettable experience.
- Round trip from Helsinki to Stockholm on a luxury cruise ship
- Delicious breakfast on board
- Your personal guide in Stockholm
Helsinki to Lapland Tour: 6 Day Finland Fairy Tale PackageBook Online
Helsinki to Tallinn Day CruiseBook Online
5 Day Helsinki to St. Petersburg Cruise with 3-Day Russia Visa Free St. Petersburg Tour (and Tallinn*)Book Online
Baltic Tours: Three of Finest Capital Cities: Helsinki, Stockholm and Tallinn on a Luxurious Silja LineBook Online