We have said it before and we will say it again: Scandi Travel is the premium local tour operator for the Baltic Region. From Lapland and the Arctic Circle to the Imperial City of St Petersburg; from Helsinki to Stockholm and Tallinn via the Baltic Sea, there is no better way to explore this magical corner of the world than with us.
Whether you are a city lover on a mission to embrace the historical and cultural pleasures of the Baltic capitals, or an intrepid adventurer who prefers wide open wilderness, we have the tools to get you there and help make sure you have the very best experience.
Is a Scandi Travel tour for you? YES!!
We guarantee that we have the perfect trip to take your fancy. From just a few hours to six day trips, we have it all. Choose from a vast selection of options that includes:
- Cruise across the Baltic from Helsinki to Tallinn and back in a day
- Kick Sledge in Lapland at Iso Syote Resort
- Visit the Pavlovsk Palace in Russia for a private guided tour
- Visit a Lappish husky farm and enjoy a snowy sledge safari
- Visit Russia visa-free on a five day tour from Helsinki
- Cruise to Stockholm from Helsinki via a Baltic cruise
- Cross the Arctic Circle and see the Northern Lights
- Sleep in an authentic igloo
- Go ice fishing in the Lapland wilderness
- Visit the Rovaniemi Santa Claus Village and Grotto
- Six day Winter Fairytale tour to Lapland fro Helsinki
- Cruise on an Icebreaker and swim in icy Arctic waters
- Experience the Midnight Sun during Lapland’s summer
- Cruise by Riverboat to a reindeer farm
- Explore the Old Town of Tallinn
- Enjoy the Santa Claus summer safari
- Day trip from Helsinki to Porvoo
There are many more options for Baltic cruises and Lapland trips; explore our full list on the website. We also help by arranging transfers, accommodation, and we offer expert local advice and guidance. Custom-designed tours are also available.
Book your perfect Lapland tour, Nordic trip, Baltic cruise or Russia visa-free visit today with Scandi Travel tour operator! If you book six months in advance, we will give you a tour price discount of 6%. It’s definitely worth taking action now to enjoy winter in Lapland!