The Tallink Victoria I is a jewel in the Tallink cruise ferry fleet, transporting passengers across the Baltic Sea between Stockholm, Sweden, and Tallinn, Estonia.
The Tallink Silja Victoria I was built in 2004 and is a sister ship to the Romantika. She has a maximum passenger capacity of 2500 persons, and is the epitome of the contemporary, comfortable and luxurious cruise ferry.
Victoria I offers more than seven hundred guest cabins in a range of travel classes to suit all budgets and circumstances for a relaxing journey, as well as a plethora of fun and appealing recreational activities onboard. Cabins may be chosen at the most basic level, right up to luxury outside suites, and disabled passengers are well taken care of with Special A-class cabins equipped to suit.
Onboard, an array of retail shops, bars, restaurants, sauna, steam rooms, a children’s playroom, and even a conference centre ensures regardless of one’s reason for travelling, each and every passenger’s individual needs are catered to from the moment they step on board.
Dining options onboard the Victoria I are varied and include:
- Gourmet Victoria – for a fresh, multicourse gourmet dinner with appetising beverages
- Pizza a la Carte – for dining on fresh meat and seafood, as well as diverse seasonal delicacies and hearty breakfasts
- Buffet Tallink – choose from a smorgasbord of tasty fresh dishes, including meat, seafood, and vegetarian options
- Cafe Bellman – a cosy and inviting place for a coffee and fresh-baked pastries
- Fast Food 25h – for a quick snack all day, every day – salads, pizzas, wraps, and sandwiches…
- King’s Pub – for an intimate and relaxed drinking atmosphere
- Piano Bar – for a delicious beverage in an elegant setting
Onboard shopping is a pleasure with the Tax Free shop and the Perfumery. There is also a sauna department, Turkish steam bath, refreshing bubble pool, and a sauna bar to relax in between steams. Children can enjoy the large Ilon Wikland Playroom, and Lotte inspired games and activities.
Other onboard facilities include an Information Desk, internet connection, currency exchange, slot machines, safety deposit, and soft drink machines.
The Tallink Silja Victoria I, alongside her sister ship the Romantika, is the perfect choice for crossing the Baltic Sea between Stockholm and Tallinn; whether for a family cruise, a couple’s getaway, or for a weekend away with friends or even for a conference, you will be delighted with every aspect of the journey. Let Scandi Travel make all arrangements on your behalf – we are the premium Baltic travel company and we guarantee your immense satisfaction.