Cruising the Baltic Sea ferry crossing between Stockholm and Tallinn is an invigorating thrill for the senses when you travel in style on the Tallink Silja Romantika.
The Tallink Silja Romantika was built in 2002 and is a sister ship to the Victoria I. She carries a maximum capacity of 2500 passengers, and is a modern and comfortable contemporary cruise ferry.
Romantika offers more than seven hundred guest cabins for a relaxing journey, as well as a myriad of recreational activities onboard. Cabins range in class from outside luxury Suite down to comfortable B-class inside cabins, and there are also special A-class cabins equipped for disabled passengers.
Shops, show bars, restaurants, sauna, children’s playroom, and even on onboard conference centre ensure that each and every passenger’s needs are catered to for the duration of their cruise.
Dining options onboard the Romantika include:
- Gourmet Romantika – fresh Russian cuisine accompanied by an extensive wine list
- Pizza a la Carte – for fresh meat and seafood, exotic dishes from far off lands, hearty breakfasts, and a tantalising dessert cart
- Tallink Buffet – for a smorgasbord of tasty treats, including meat, seafood, and vegetarian options
- Cafe Promenade – brings to life a Parisian pastry street cafe right on the Baltic Sea – the best place for an onboard coffee fix
- Fast Food 25h – get a snack all day, every day – salads, pizzas, wraps, and sandwiches…
- Pub – do you prefer Irish, Karaoke, or a sedate library theme? The onboard pub complex has the right beer-drinking environment for you
- Aperitif Bar – just a step away from the Pizza restaurant, enjoy a relaxing cocktail as you cruise the Baltic
Onboard of M/S Tallink Silja Romantika shopping is a joy with the Tax Free market. There is also a beauty salon, sauna, Turkish steam room, bubble pool, and an outdoor sun bar. There are also three private saunas which can be booked for personal use. Children are well catered to with the Lotte Village Playroom, a ball pool, arts and crafts and other activities, and a summer Kidz Club. Teens are also well looked after. Adults can enjoy the Space Disco, Dance Factory performances, and nightly shows.
Other onboard facilities include an Information Desk, ticket sales for sightseeing at your destination, currency exchange, an onboard nurse, and small lockers for hire.
The Tallink Silja Romantika is your perfect choice for a family cruise, a couple’s cruise, or for a weekend away with friends or even for a conference. Let Scandi Travel take care of all the booking arrangements for you – we are the superior Baltic travel company and will guarantee smooth planning of all aspects of your trip.