Filter by Price
Best Place to See Northern Lights in Lapland. 8 Day Tour to Helsinki – Rovaniemi – Kakslauttanen – Inari
With this tour you will explore the full range of Finnish adventures and get only positive emotions. Visit Helsinki – the capital of Finland, admire its neoclassical architecture and go to see the modern arts in a famous museum; make a super shopping; explore overnight train to Lapland; try husky safaris and reindeer ride and of course do not miss to swim in the icy crystal water of Bothnia!
Take in the capitals of both Finland and Lapland on this stunning Helsinki to Lapland tour. After two days in glorious Helsinki, you’ll travel in luxury to Rovaniemi for a long list of once-in-a-lifetime experiences. Ride reindeer across the Arctic Circle, catch a glimpse of the Northern Lights and visit Santa Claus at his home village in Rovaniemi!
Enjoy the very best of what Lapland has to offer with the short break, three day Lapland tour of the Rovaniemi region. You will enjoy a Wintertime Safari on the first afternoon of the tour, meeting and driving Husky Teams, before an evening at leiasure. The second day is dedicated to our wonderful Santa Claus Safari, including a visit to a reindeer farm and ceremonial crossing of the Arctic Circle.
Spend an afternoon at the Santa Claus Village before a night in the Arctic Snow Hotel where you will be accommodated in a glass igloo. You may even see the Northern Lights from your bed.
5 Day Helsinki to St. Petersburg Cruise with a 3 Day Russia Visa Free Travel to St. Petersburg Tour (and Tallinn*)
Take an amazing Russia visa free Helsinki to St. Petersburg cruise, including a luxury round trip and 3-day St Petersburg tour:
Round trip from Helsinki to St Petersburg (or Tallinn*) on a cruise ferry
- No Russian visa required. (read more…)
- 3 to 5-star hotels in the very best locations, close to the Palace Square and Nevsky prospect
- St Petersburg 3-day tour
- Explore St Petersburg as you please with no restrictions
- Fascinating English guided tours in intimate groups of less than 10 people.
- Return transfers on public shuttle buses from the harbour to St Petersburg included
Join Scandi Travel for a fabulous Helsinki to Tallinn day trip, with a luxury cruise on the Silja Line Helsinki Tallinn Ferry link. Just two hours across the enchanting Baltic Sea, you will discover the delights of one of Europe’s most historic cities, with one day in Tallinn. It truly is one of the best day trips from Helsinki.
A private Tallinn Walking Tour lets you experience the sights and stories of the oldest capital city in Northern Europe, with expert guides to provide a fun, interesting and educational day. The best of Tallinn sightseeing will have you soaking up the atmosphere of this romantic, chocolate-box town, before your evening return cruise to Helsinki.
Embark on the beautiful Baltic with this delightful round trip three day cruise from Helsinki to St Petersburg. Russia’s cultural capital awaits!
- Round trip from Helsinki to St. Petersburg (or Tallinn*) by a comfortable cruise ferry
- Full day private guided tour of St. Petersburg
- Russian visa is not required!(click to read more…)
- No restrictions in St. Petersburg for the visa free travelers
Baltic Tours: Three of Finest Capital Cities: Helsinki, Stockholm and Tallinn on a Luxurious Silja Line
World-class facilities and a cosmopolitan atmosphere await you on board Silja Line Cruise ships. Designed for luxury and comfort, you can enjoy tax-free shopping, delectable restaurants, spa treatments and first-rate entertainment. Experience the breath-taking landscape and invigorating sea air of the Baltic as you sail to your destinations. On each day of the Baltic cruise you will embark on a new adventure as you explore three of the region’s most intriguing capital cities with guided tours; Helsinki, Stockholm and Tallinn
Explore the Venice of Scandinavia in luxury with this stunning 3 Day Stockholm Tour package. Sailing from Helsinki to Stockholm on a deluxe Silja Cruise, you can experience the unique sea breeze of the Baltic while you take in its vast, incredible views. Arriving on the second day, you’ll have plenty of time to enjoy the guided walking tour as well as discovering the abundance of sights and tourist attractions Stockholm has to offer.
Comfort and indulgence are ensured for your return trip as you spend a second night aboard a magnificent Silja cruise liner following your Stockholm tour.
Enjoy an overnight trip to a fairy tale wonderland on a magical Santa Claus Express train to Lapland – from Helsinki to Rovaniemi and back. The train departs Helsinki in the evening and arrives in Rovaniemi (Finnish Lapland) the next morning – and vice versa on return.
- Experience endless days in summer in Lapland on this most exciting and culturally rich of Lapland tours.
- This enjoyable tour offers something for everyone and is perfect for couples, families, and seniors.
- Enter the heart of Lapland, meeting its people, embracing its natural appeal, and learning of its traditions.
- Based Rovaniemi, you will experience the wilderness by land and water, as well as the culture and traditions of Lapland.
- Experiencing summer in Lapland is truly something different and you will be assured of wanting to return to this spectacular corner of the world.