Filter by Price
5 Day Helsinki to St. Petersburg Cruise with a 3 Day Russia Visa Free Travel to St. Petersburg Tour (and Tallinn*)
Take an amazing Russia visa free Helsinki to St. Petersburg cruise, including a luxury round trip and 3-day St Petersburg tour:
Round trip from Helsinki to St Petersburg (or Tallinn*) on a cruise ferry
- No Russian visa required. (read more…)
- 3 to 5-star hotels in the very best locations, close to the Palace Square and Nevsky prospect
- St Petersburg 3-day tour
- Explore St Petersburg as you please with no restrictions
- Fascinating English guided tours in intimate groups of less than 10 people.
- Return transfers on public shuttle buses from the harbour to St Petersburg included
Join Scandi Travel for a fabulous Helsinki to Tallinn day trip, with a luxury cruise on the Silja Line Helsinki Tallinn Ferry link. Just two hours across the enchanting Baltic Sea, you will discover the delights of one of Europe’s most historic cities, with one day in Tallinn. It truly is one of the best day trips from Helsinki.
A private Tallinn Walking Tour lets you experience the sights and stories of the oldest capital city in Northern Europe, with expert guides to provide a fun, interesting and educational day. The best of Tallinn sightseeing will have you soaking up the atmosphere of this romantic, chocolate-box town, before your evening return cruise to Helsinki.
Embark on the beautiful Baltic with this delightful round trip three day cruise from Helsinki to St Petersburg. Russia’s cultural capital awaits!
- Round trip from Helsinki to St. Petersburg (or Tallinn*) by a comfortable cruise ferry
- Full day private guided tour of St. Petersburg
- Russian visa is not required!(click to read more…)
- No restrictions in St. Petersburg for the visa free travelers
Baltic Tours: Three of Finest Capital Cities: Helsinki, Stockholm and Tallinn on a Luxurious Silja Line
World-class facilities and a cosmopolitan atmosphere await you on board Silja Line Cruise ships. Designed for luxury and comfort, you can enjoy tax-free shopping, delectable restaurants, spa treatments and first-rate entertainment. Experience the breath-taking landscape and invigorating sea air of the Baltic as you sail to your destinations. On each day of the Baltic cruise you will embark on a new adventure as you explore three of the region’s most intriguing capital cities with guided tours; Helsinki, Stockholm and Tallinn
Explore the Venice of Scandinavia in luxury with this stunning 3 Day Stockholm Tour package. Sailing from Helsinki to Stockholm on a deluxe Silja Cruise, you can experience the unique sea breeze of the Baltic while you take in its vast, incredible views. Arriving on the second day, you’ll have plenty of time to enjoy the guided walking tour as well as discovering the abundance of sights and tourist attractions Stockholm has to offer.
Comfort and indulgence are ensured for your return trip as you spend a second night aboard a magnificent Silja cruise liner following your Stockholm tour.
Discover the grandeur of Catherine Palace at Tsarskoe Selo with this imperial half day shore excursion. Tsar’s village is a UNESCO World Heritage.
- Magnificent tour of Catherine’s Palace and Park with private guide
- Legendary Amber room
- A comfortable car will collect and drop off at your chosen point in St. Petersburg
Plunge into St. Petersburg with a half day tour of the city’s cultural and historical centre – includes the Palace Square and State Hermitage Museum.
- A captivating tour of St. Petersburg’s cultural centre; visiting Palace Square and the State Hermitage Museum.
- A private car will collect and drop-off from the Harbour or your chosen location in St. PetersburgA knowledgeable and friendly guide will direct the excursion and provide assistance whenever it is needed
Visit to the Pavlovsk Palace and Park. Designed by Cameron, Pavlovsk is one of the most refined palaces in all of Europe and one of the most splendid residences of the Russian imperial family.
- A private shore excursion with a knowledgeable, multi-lingual guide.
- Your personal car will collect and drop-off at St. Petersburg harbour or your chosen location in the city.
- Visit the breathtaking Pavlovsk Palace and Gardens.
Explore the Peterhof with its unique Grand Palace, Grand Cascade and Samson Fountain, a masterpiece of Baroque architectural style.
- A private car will collect and drop-off at St. Petersburg harbour (or your chosen location within the city)
- Private guided tours with a knowledgeable, multi-lingual guide
- Visit the awe-inspiring Grand Palace and Peterhof Gardens
Embrace the history and spirit of Russia at the world renowned Russian Folklore Show at the elegant Nicholas Palace, St. Petersburg.
- Experience the spectacular Russian folklore show at the Nicholas Palace.
- Caviar and vodka is served during the interval.
- Performance duration is 2 hours.
- Performance times: 7pm and 9pm.
Discover the secrets of St. Petersburg with this half-day walking tour. Your private guide will direct the tour of three of the city’s most beautiful cathedrals.
- Half-day walking tour of three St. Petersburg cathedrals.
- A private tour guide will bestow fascinating facts and answer all your questions
- Experience St. Isaac’s Cathedral, the Cathedral of Our Lady of Kazan and the Church of Our Saviour on Spilled Blood.
- City centre meeting point