Please input passenger details of all passengers traveling with you.
Passenger details must be entered as shown on passport. It is your responsibility to ensure that all of the details on your travel documents are correct and to bring to our attention any errors or discrepancies immediately.
[box type=”note” size=”large” border=”full”] We recommend to book your flight tickets, hotels or other services related to this trip only after receiving our tour confirmation.[/box]
Are you joining a Baltic Cruise with us?
[toggle title_open=”Close Me” title_closed=”Check Russia Visa Free Rules” hide=”yes” border=”yes” style=”default” excerpt_length=”0″ read_more_text=”Read More” read_less_text=”Read Less” include_excerpt_html=”no”]
- If a passenger arrives from outside the Schengen area, the passenger must have a multiple entry Schengen visa to enter back to Sweden, Finland or Estonia after the cruise.
- All children must have valid passports and have Schengen visa or European resident permit (if the same is required for their parents).
- Passenger’s passport must be valid 6 month after return from St. Petersburg.
- Passengers arriving under the VISA FREE regime must stay within the territory defined by the voucher.
- If a passenger stays within the Russian Federation territory for longer than one day the passenger must present to the Border Guard Service our company voucher.
- Passing the registration formalities at the hotel is obligatory.
- All passengers who travel on cruisers with car (drivers) must hold Russian visa.
- The carrier has the right to refuse in transportation to the passenger, who by understanding of personal might break the rules of visa/visa free entry/leave to/from the Russian Federation/Finland/Sweden/Estonia.
- In case for breaking the rule of visa free staying in the Russian Federation all fees, penalties and other related expenses have to be covered by the passenger.
[box size=”large” border=”full”]Read more about Russian visa free rules[/box]